Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse Interview / Freestyle On DJ Green Lantern (06/15/09)
Yeah, I was bracing myself for "The Kite", but we got "Creased Khaki Flow" instead, which I can live with!

I mean, when it comes down to it though, there's so many people that never even heard that song.
true, but still, itd be nice for some new material.

as usual joell killed it, and buddens makes me sleep. (not his peronsality on the radio, his rappping), royce was 3rd, and crook, well im a stan, so what else do i need to say lol.
billy danze had some real nice things things to say, interview was dope

would def like to hear some new shit from crooked, but it still sounds good over different beats
great exposure for crooked..damn, that beat is amazing...i think joey rocked it the hardest

i would luv for him 2 spit that renegade verse more

wish he would spit a verse we never heard..it was his chance to change hip hop
like always effex props for this god damn everyday some new shit about slaughterhouse. ;D ;D ;D ;D
(06-16-2009, 03:31 AM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:true, but still, itd be nice for some new material.

as usual joell killed it, and buddens makes me sleep. (not his peronsality on the radio, his rappping), royce was 3rd, and crook, well im a stan, so what else do i need to say lol.

Joe's verse wasn't as classic as Royce or Crooked, but at least he took time to come up with something original.  That said, the recycled verses actually sounded good.  Joell MURDERED that shit!!  I think Joe did too, but I might be alone on that lol
Joell killed it. I think he could be the dark horse on the album, everyone seems to be talking about Royce and Crooked, but if he spits like this.... well.
(06-16-2009, 07:32 AM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote:Joell killed it. I think he could be the dark horse on the album, everyone seems to be talking about Royce and Crooked, but if he spits like this.... well.

Gotta agree.  I like Joell, but so far it's been "well, he's in Slaughterhouse, so he's cool."  After this.....I can't wait for his solo shit!  One of the better verses I've heard in a long time.  No offense, but Crooked should have taken the pass after that.... LOL
1: Royce
2: Joell
3: Crooked
4: Joe

I think green is not a good interviewer because he´s a good dj, the topics are good but not hot97 interview, but better then tony touch shit.
Video of the freestyle..

http://www.thatshiphop.com/playvideo.php?video=2973_874