Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse Appearance On DJ Envy (06/16/09)
(06-17-2009, 11:31 AM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:the reason crook didnt spit was caus he has done his kite for the week, he has to wait to next week to use it

lol

At first I was disappointed that he's spitting old stuff, or not spitting at all...but hearing Royce spit something hot, that I had no idea was a recycled verse, made me realize that the new fans won't know the difference. I think we deserve to hear somethin new, but he doesn't have to impress us. If those verses impress the new fans, then he accomplished something, and that's what matters most to me.
(06-17-2009, 08:20 AM)ferhat link Wrote:[quote author=Iconoklass link=topic=992.msg256791#msg256791 date=1245232288]
don't understand y crooked would elect 2 NOT spit

dude, ur getting the best promotion of ur life right now..u have 2 take full advantage..i'm so disappointed

n i dont wanna hear creased khaki flow or the kite again

give us something new, we deserve it

lol are you serius???
Crooked´s Album appereance>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Some Freestyle Radio appereance. the best promo is the album,single,video & net. nobody gives a fuck about radio, okay you listend that one if you´re fav.mc or group is in there,but you listend that ones and it´s okay, the mainthing is the album.
[/quote]

wtf r u talking about dawg?! he has NEVER dropped an album (becuz either he's waiting for the perfect deal or the right promotion) all of which could only be helped by increasing his buzz by destroying microphones when put on a national stage...he does records with no name myspace cats but wont spit on a nationally syndicated radio show? something is wrong there
(06-17-2009, 04:55 PM)Iconoklass link Wrote:[quote author=ferhat link=topic=992.msg256796#msg256796 date=1245241240]
[quote author=Iconoklass link=topic=992.msg256791#msg256791 date=1245232288]
don't understand y crooked would elect 2 NOT spit

dude, ur getting the best promotion of ur life right now..u have 2 take full advantage..i'm so disappointed

n i dont wanna hear creased khaki flow or the kite again

give us something new, we deserve it

lol are you serius???
Crooked´s Album appereance>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Some Freestyle Radio appereance. the best promo is the album,single,video & net. nobody gives a fuck about radio, okay you listend that one if you´re fav.mc or group is in there,but you listend that ones and it´s okay, the mainthing is the album.
[/quote]

wtf r u talking about dawg?! he has NEVER dropped an album (becuz either he's waiting for the perfect deal or the right promotion) all of which could only be helped by increasing his buzz by destroying microphones when put on a national stage...he does records with no name myspace cats but wont spit on a nationally syndicated radio show? something is wrong there
[/quote]

Im talking about Crooked´s Appereance on THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE ALBUM.
lol i jsut listen to this,

interviewer, why did you get together?

budden: because of you play on the radio!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

pwned