Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treacherous Music Appearing On Radios Soon
No music, but these joints should be serviced to radio soon...

[Image: 1287157826c6966b6d11955.jpg]

[Image: ifuwanna.jpg]

[Image: one2w.jpg]
Damn, No Crooked?
still, brilliant they are getting more coverage
I guess they are getting ready to push these songs as lead singles for projects.
(06-18-2009, 12:37 PM)DALJ link Wrote:Damn, No Crooked?

Crooked's busy with SH right now, he wouldn't be able to give his own stuff 100% until after this SH album gets released, and after the RTB tour is over.

Treacherous is being smart, pushing their artists at a time when Crooked, their label mate, is going to be getting attention. This will hopefully bring attention to Treacherous which is a win/win for Crook no matter what.
Is the untagged version of "Go" available somewhere?
Has anybody ever heard a Treacherous song on the radio?? Cuz i sure havent...
(02-21-2010, 04:11 PM)509 Finest link Wrote: Has anybody ever heard a Treacherous song on the radio?? Cuz i sure havent...

"Boom Boom Clap" received some radio attention back when it was released, not on a national level, but on some California stations.

I know that songs have been played on some smaller radio stations, but I'm not exactly sure which major stations. That would be interesting to research.
(02-21-2010, 04:17 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=509 Finest link=topic=1014.msg268141#msg268141 date=1266783090]
Has anybody ever heard a Treacherous song on the radio?? Cuz i sure havent...

"Boom Boom Clap" received some radio attention back when it was released, not on a national level, but on some California stations.

I know that songs have been played on some smaller radio stations, but I'm not exactly sure which major stations. That would be interesting to research.
[/quote]

Well at least theyve had some plays. Haha i honestly think that One-2 has the best chance of making it to the radio with some positive promotion, hes got awesome beats and club music on his mixtape, Ex: Go, Get Stupid, Get it Jumpin, Grind That Pole. With positive promotion he could definetly have a radio hit cuz he definetly can make that club shit, although i would love to see anyone from Treacherous get on national radio