Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Making Beats???
I make beatz... http://www.reverbnation.com/djalieus checc me out and tell me if you need em for tha mixtape or somethin
Hey, I've been producing for well over a year now and I'm using FL Studio 8. I've been looking to collaborate with someone on a beat so if any of you FL Studio dudes are interested, hit me up.

And for those who are undecided about whether to use FL Studio or Reason, I would definitely say FL Studio. My main reason being is that you can rewire Reason to FL Studio, meaning that Reason is in effect acting as a VST plugin within FL Studio. So you can get all the benefits of Reason's sounds and still use FL Studio as your sequencer.
just set up a myspace for the beats i started making, i know most of them are very simple...

http://www.myspace.com/frischbeats
Started making beats a few years ago, I use FL Studio 8, an Edirol keyboard and Korg drum pad.

To be honest, I haven't made beats in a very long time, I'm taking a break from music right now.

If I get back into it, it will simply be for hobby.
(10-03-2009, 09:47 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: Started making beats a few years ago, I use FL Studio 8, an Edirol keyboard and Korg drum pad.

To be honest, I haven't made beats in a very long time, I'm taking a break from music right now.

If I get back into it, it will simply be for hobby.

could we say inaugration volume 2 then? lol get crooked to do a 3oo barz and runnin like the game!
I currently use Reason 4. I started out doin music in the early 80's in the hood(Shouts to Hikone). I didn't even think about doing music until 2002 or so. I had the game on xbox where you do the remixes and shit. Before that I had CakeWalk. Got FL6 in 03/04. Shit sounded too kiddy to me. Got a copy of Reason 2.5 and a keyboard. Moved up to Reason3. Then to Reason4....then cpu crashed like 6 months ago. Just got another copy of Reason4. But I'm not into it like I used to be. Just a hobby now. I do got them serials for 4.0 tho
Right now I have FL Studio 9.0 and it's pretty damn good if you ask me. I think it really depends on what drum kits, VSTs and sound fonts you use though. If you are just sticking with the stock kit, it's going to sound bad. There is a lot under the hood too once you really start to learn the program. However, I'd definitely recommend a midi controller such as a drum pad or keyboard if you want to make the most out of it.

Anyway, I don't do music professionally, it's just for hobby and these days I don't have time for it at all.
I'm working on a tracc today.. I'll post when I get done..first one in 6 months 8)
yeah i used to make beats, blends and whatnot also but im kinda taking a break for a while......i used FL4 for producing and acoustica for mixing...idk why but i just felt it was really simple and when i got the newer ones i didnt like em but i also downloaded like 10-15 gigs of sounds to expand my library so i had tons of sounds and drums and everything......well i might as well post a lil somethin while im here.......ill make a new thread in 10 mins....
(09-23-2009, 01:09 PM)Oh Genius link Wrote: Hey, I've been producing for well over a year now and I'm using FL Studio 8. I've been looking to collaborate with someone on a beat so if any of you FL Studio dudes are interested, hit me up.

And for those who are undecided about whether to use FL Studio or Reason, I would definitely say FL Studio. My main reason being is that you can rewire Reason to FL Studio, meaning that Reason is in effect acting as a VST plugin within FL Studio. So you can get all the benefits of Reason's sounds and still use FL Studio as your sequencer.

whatup follow me on twitter @lilpro talk to u there aight?