Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with Cell Phone Companies, etc
I swear to god, I feel like every single time I get on the phone with my cell phone company there is always an issue. Today I call to change my plan, and they say it can't go through until the next billing cycle (when i'm only a few days into this one) or else i'll be paying almost double, "even when they prorate it". Okay, so prorating it means take the total, divide by how many days of the month, and then multiply it by how many days you're talking about being on each plan. So why would they charge me $69.99 (my old plan) AND $49.99 (new plan) for the same month. What part of "prorate" do they not understand?
I feel like they intentionally hire people at these call centers that are dumb as shit. That way when you have to explain/question something 5 different ways and they still don't understand, they make you feel like YOU'RE the idiot. Then you just get fed up, deal with it, and hang up the phone. Does this shit happen to anyone else, or is it just me?
i know this is OT, but do i see it saying, Mrs Effex, instead soon to be?

Congradulations  Smile
(06-18-2009, 09:53 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:i know this is OT, but do i see it saying, Mrs Effex, instead soon to be?

Congradulations  Smile

LOL! No congrats necessary yet!

She just shortened it cause that's what she WANTS it to say.  8)

I'm sure when it does go down you won't see me around here for a little while.
ohhh.

haha, np Big Grin, you better be send us all some cake Big Grin
(06-18-2009, 10:21 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:ohhh.

haha, np Big Grin, you better be send us all some cake Big Grin

We'll have to fly in the Boss Board Community!  8)
hell yeah Big Grin get tretcherous to pay for it Smile
(06-18-2009, 09:53 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:i know this is OT, but do i see it saying, Mrs Effex, instead soon to be?

Congradulations  Smile

LOL  We might have to have an open invitation to our wedding for the Boss Board members. If people keep askin I might have to change it again to be something like "basically Mrs EFFeX" because that's pretty much the situation. Soon 2 b Mrs EFFeX didn't even fit bc it's probably not happening any time soon. 
Haha sorry this is old but I was just reading it and thought how cool it would be if a few of us attended their wedding for real haha...if not I say it should be streamed live haha
 Defective Crooked I Robot
(08-02-2009, 10:32 PM)ehbunner link Wrote: Haha sorry this is old but I was just reading it and thought how cool it would be if a few of us attended their wedding for real haha...if not I say it should be streamed live haha

lmao! live stream the wedding? you never know.. that would be very interesting!