the hype on the song is amazing!

i wanted an MOP verse though Sad

i have already bumped it 17 times lol.

as for who killed who

buddens>
Royce>
Joell>
Crooked.

this is the first time crooked i hasnt taken the first spot in 6 songs, and IMO he is on the bottom. thats nto saying he did shit, they all killed it! we waas JUST ABOUT out pipped by joell, who inturn was only just out pipped by royce, but budden took it easily.
Damn, this track is crazy, but Royce was best this time. His flow is bananas.
Crook was aight.
Dats wat im talking bout COME ON!! da beat sounds a bit like Pharoahe Monchs Desire! yer out of royce n budden for this one! SLAUGHTERHOUSE!!!!!
from JBTV:

Quote:[Joell Ortiz]
H-E, L-L-O / I’m one hell of a show/
I’m the best you stuck in the middle like L-M-N-O /
I’ll piss on you like every toxic element go /
All you pussies is fucked /
Call me “Not Celibate Joell”/
Hey Slaughterhouse, Let’s go rock Ed Sullivan’s Show /
I literally can’t front / I’m back like never before/
I’ma rap my letter to hoes /
Dear Prostitute, ???I miss ya’ll and let me slap my head on your nose???/
Where the fuck is my guitar? / it couldn’t of went far /
Oh yea, I smashed it on homie head in that Brooklyn bar /
Me, I’m somewhere in between a crook and a star /
Had some more bars / but I left my rap book in the car

[Crooked I]
Spazz out, knock a nigga ass out / Knew he had a paper thin chin and a glass mouth /
West Coast Shit / Seven-Deuce glass house
Got a +Lil' Fame+ so me and my +Posse Mash Out+ (Oohh) /
I aint got a college degree / Just a Circle of Bosses
The Slaughter's in me / Pardon me G
I just wanna fuck your daughter and flee /
and leave all that married shit in the back ground like I'm +Father MC+ (Haha) /
Cocky but don't be a copy cat/ when you see me rocking that /
LA Kings hockey hat/ I'm the king of LA/ Do you copy that? /
Time for some change like Obama in a Laundromat

[Royce Da 5’9”]
Do ya’ll want problems with us? / I guess not /
Broadcasting live from a Pyrex Pot /
The streets know that we nice / Try your best shot /
Speech coated in ice / Dialect’s hot /
Everybody (C’mon) /
Get Cool / These some big shoes /
Gun talking repetitive / Call it ??? Chip-Fu ??? /
You aint never heard of me, mami? / You excused /
I don’t only diss ?? ?? /
You sleeping on us? / That’s what it is! /
Just understand that I aint getting no winter sleep ‘til you looking at the back of your lids /
I’m a lyrical ounce of piff!!! /
Still counting those chips /
For real mami, Slaughterhouse in this (Biiiiiitttchhh)

[Joe Budden]
Look /
I’m not a gang banger /
More like, game changer /
With ??type?? anger / Alias “Lover Name Changer” /
Liable to pop at kids and aim flamers /
I’m why your parents told you not to entertain strangers /
Dough, get it /
Top Notch, flow sickest /
Best out /
Don’t blame me, it’s no spitters /
So vicious, on the road to riches /
From now on, call me Mr. “Why is they chasing all of your old bitches?” /
From the hood to Jersey and I can claim this /
Oxymoron, ride with the dirtiest stainless /
Cock back / ??? ??? so I keep the top back /
So when the streets is watching, I could watch back
Good track!  Not nearly as good as I hoped though.  I don't know if my expectations were too high, but I thought the verses came out quite average, and quite short.  The beat, and the energy of MOP were not matched by killer verses, really from any of them.  A couple good lines, but nothing that made me say "oh damn!".  Still a decent track, but certainly not great in my humble opinion.
(06-19-2009, 07:14 AM)Akademic link Wrote:Good track!  Not nearly as good as I hoped though.  I don't know if my expectations were too high, but I thought the verses came out quite average, and quite short.  The beat, and the energy of MOP were not matched by killer verses, really from any of them.  A couple good lines, but nothing that made me say "oh damn!".  Still a decent track, but certainly not great in my humble opinion.

I agree with that too a certain extent. Although the fact that they weren't that great lyrically doesn't bother me, this isn't the kinda track I look to for lyrics.

(06-19-2009, 03:43 AM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:as for who killed who

buddens>
Royce>
Joell>
Crooked.

My list is almost the exact opposite, Crooked easily had the best flow in my opinion. Royce's verse is overrated, lyrically and flow wise. Budden had a nice verse but he keeps using that same old flow, it gets kinda boring and I don't even listen to him. Joell had the best energy and a decent verse to match.

Joell = Crooked > Royce = Budden.

This is excatly the reason I was hoping they did not leak any tracks cause I know I dont have the will power not to listen. Im gonna try hold out for the album but that might not be possible at this rate.
(06-19-2009, 07:55 AM)alphabet link Wrote:[quote author=Akademic link=topic=1022.msg257000#msg257000 date=1245410068]
Good track!  Not nearly as good as I hoped though.  I don't know if my expectations were too high, but I thought the verses came out quite average, and quite short.  The beat, and the energy of MOP were not matched by killer verses, really from any of them.  A couple good lines, but nothing that made me say "oh damn!".  Still a decent track, but certainly not great in my humble opinion.

I agree with that too a certain extent. Although the fact that they weren't that great lyrically doesn't bother me, this isn't the kinda track I look to for lyrics.

(06-19-2009, 03:43 AM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:as for who killed who

buddens>
Royce>
Joell>
Crooked.

My list is almost the exact opposite, Crooked easily had the best flow in my opinion. Royce's verse is overrated, lyrically and flow wise. Budden had a nice verse but he keeps using that same old flow, it gets kinda boring and I don't even listen to him. Joell had the best energy and a decent verse to match.

Joell = Crooked > Royce = Budden.

[/quote]

I hear what you're sayin there, but I look at it this way.  SH can make 2 types of songs.  A deeper song with substance, or a track where they just kick bars.  This track falls into the 2nd category for me, but the bars just weren't that good.  

As far as Ranking them.  I think the flow and the verse are both important, and I see it this way:  
Joell
Joe
Crooked
Royce
i see what ur saying, and in term of lyrics i was looking, as for flow ill give it to crooked and joell, then royce and then joe.

yeha i find joes voice boring, and IMO i find him the weakest of the group, and he wouldnt be missed if he wasnt there, BUT this song he was a cut above the rest.

though this is more of a club banger than lyrical.
wtf???? i mean i gonna dl that and listen to that but i hope we´re not gonna hear 6 new tracks on the album, i wanna hear 12 joints or something like that.