Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse - Woodstock
I think they just really wanted to get this out in time for Rock The Bells. Apart from the singles I'm not anticipating any more leaks until the album comes out.

And is there any confirmation on whether this is the street single or not? Or is it just a random album cut.
that song is hardcore as fuck, this can be the street single, then they gonna drop the official single "number 1" NO MORE ALBUM LEAKS MAN, STOP BUDDEN.
man joell keeps improving
it goes like this

joell
crooked
budden
royce
(06-19-2009, 10:13 AM)ferhat link Wrote:wtf???? i mean i gonna dl that and listen to that but i hope we´re not gonna hear 6 new tracks on the album, i wanna hear 12 joints or something like that.

This is the only song we've heard from the album in full so far, the album is 14 brand new songs.

As far as this being a single or street single, there is no indication of that. I think Budden was just amped about the song and wanted to get it out there as soon as possible. However, I suppose if it starts to catch on and people like it then it could possibly be something to be pushed.
(06-19-2009, 07:14 AM)Akademic link Wrote:Good track!  Not nearly as good as I hoped though.  I don't know if my expectations were too high, but I thought the verses came out quite average, and quite short.  The beat, and the energy of MOP were not matched by killer verses, really from any of them.  A couple good lines, but nothing that made me say "oh damn!".  Still a decent track, but certainly not great in my humble opinion.

ya but u have to get ready for the shorter tracks, its not like they're gonna drop 24 bars like they have been doin
(06-19-2009, 11:32 AM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:[quote author=Akademic link=topic=1022.msg257000#msg257000 date=1245410068]
Good track!  Not nearly as good as I hoped though.  I don't know if my expectations were too high, but I thought the verses came out quite average, and quite short.  The beat, and the energy of MOP were not matched by killer verses, really from any of them.  A couple good lines, but nothing that made me say "oh damn!".  Still a decent track, but certainly not great in my humble opinion.

ya but u have to get ready for the shorter tracks, its not like they're gonna drop 24 bars like they have been doin
[/quote]

Yeah they already said that this album is in standard format, which I actually don't have a problem with.
BTW... This track isn't completely mixed and mastered which actually gets me a little upset. I would have rather heard it in it's final form, but it's all good.
Personally, This track is nothing special to me, I just don't think it's my type of song

The Beat isn't bad but personally(since I realize that some of you like these beats)it doesn't do anything for me

I also think its more of what's being spit over it that I don't want to Crank it, like you know when you first heard "Straight Bosses" or "If Ya Ever Hear Me" like your system doesn't go loud enough, or when rest of the sh tracks dropped it was similar

You know what I think the problem is...It has no meaning(that I can see anyway) its like listening to an average rapper, there just spitting and its nothing creative,  no emotion

Honestly Im having a hard time figuring out exactly why this song isn't good to me

It's not a bad song but somethings off for me, maybe because it's more of a street song and Im finally growing out of that style(but something tells me if Crook dropped a song about busting his gun and it was hot like If Ya Ever Hear Me then I would bump it, So IDK

Still Amped for the album I'm confident there will be songs more like move on ect
 Defective Crooked I Robot
I'll be honest, the track was kind of average and slightly disappointing. Was expecting more of a lyrical thing but I guess there was more focus on sound/flow. Gonna have to listen to it again before I really give my input since I kind of just had it quietly in the background.

I'm gonna have to disagree with the Joe wouldn't be missed if he wasn't in the group. I used to think like that, but I think what you're missing is that Joey has some deep lines, metaphors, and a style in alot of his old shit that nobody else in the group has. His quotables are more like tangents/references and he still can do those fire punches. The potential is there but it seems he just hasn't used it to its optimum with Slaughterhouse yet.
the perrmo beat is top noch! its got me jupming all over, the song picks me up, not great lyrically but its not meant to be, it compliments the raps.

id take the beat for boom over this, but this is still fantastic