Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse - Woodstock
(06-26-2009, 01:12 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=ferhat link=topic=1022.msg257342#msg257342 date=1246017743]
yeah now that sounds alot time better then the 1st leak, the one needs to be dropped then it´s enuff with the leaks.

Unfortunately, it sounds like Not Tonight might be dropping too... Royce said on a live stream that The One won't be out for a while.
[/quote]

What are they waiting for? They need to get the single and the video out there and try to push it. I don't really see the point in dropping Not Tonight, if they haven't shot a video for it then why bother. There's only just over a month left..
they need to drop the official single "the one" in the 1st or 2nd week in july, then at the end of july the video and followed the album in august.
(06-27-2009, 04:03 AM)DALJ link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=1022.msg257376#msg257376 date=1246058051]
[quote author=DALJ link=topic=1022.msg257373#msg257373 date=1246053644]
All these albums are leaking these days but why not boss  >Sad

Cause B.O.S.S. hasn't hit the printing factory yet, LOL
[/quote]

Cant some computer geek just hack into the treachorus computer because I doubt Crooked will ever release it!
[/quote]

lol what a real fan...
Lol but I dont want that to happen am jus saying. Think about it I cannot stand waiting any longer after the 2010 pushback. I used to have lots of friends that used to like him but seen has he has never dropped an album they have all gave up on him. Hes losing more fans than he is gaining.!~
(06-27-2009, 03:03 PM)DALJ link Wrote:Lol but I dont want that to happen am jus saying. Think about it I cannot stand waiting any longer after the 2010 pushback. I used to have lots of friends that used to like him but seen has he has never dropped an album they have all gave up on him. Hes losing more fans than he is gaining.!~

you know what if someone can not wait he´s not a loyal crooked supporter, he´s just a corny as fan. We´re gettin a Slaughterhouse album, before that we´re gettin 3-4 slaughterhouse song each from sh members. and if we´re not gettin crooked´s album, atleast he´s dropped a album with 3 dope as mc´s.
I'm not stressing a B.O.S.S. album this year anymore.

We getting Weapon Waste AND Slaughterhouse. That's a lot of material. Not to mention if Group Therapy really happens this year, that's basically a solo album anyway. It's not like there's been a shortage of Crooked material.

I've been waiting for damn near 10 years anyway so the push backs don't affect me anymore, LOL.
Ferhat you know what I dont even wanna argue no more you just dont get what am trying to say.
the homie effex said that best, PUSH BACK´S DON´T AFFECT ME ANYMORE TOO,CAUSE WE GETTIN A CROOK EP AND THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE ALBUM,maybe the GROUP THERAPY TOO, HEY AT LEAST 2-3 RELEASES. THE MAINTHING IS IF WE SUPPORT SLAUGHTERHOUSE VERY WELL THEN IT´S NOT A PROBLEM FOR CROOKED TO RELEASE BOSS CAUSE THEN AFTER THE GOOD SELLING CD´S FOR SH, ALOT RECORD LABEL WANT TO SIGN A GOOD DEAL WITH CROOKED.