Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Biography Section
What's good everyone?

I wanted to announce that we now have a biography section added to this website to chronicle Crooked I's career.

http://www.thebossboard.com/biography.php

The biography is still a work in progress, but over time I plan on including ever monumental details of the emcees career within the story.

I just started the page, so please forgive me if there are errors or important details missing. If you would look to comment or suggest correction please feel free to do so in this forum. I am only ONE person, so obviously covering this much material can prove challenging.

Let me know what you think and we will compile this into the most complete biography regarding Crooked I available online.
brilliant idea effex, mad props Smile
Thanks for the props.

It's still under heavy construction, I wrote this up so far you wouldn't believe it, LOL.

I'll be revising as time goes on, I might keep a date log in the section so people know if changes were made since the last time they visited.
Excellent job with the biography! So much good information in there, and some interesting stuff  that I didn't know. I think it's an important addition to the site that both the new fans, and the deep-rooted ones, will appreciate.
Great job EffeX !

Did you write the whole thing?, great writing.!
(06-21-2009, 11:47 PM)rebel.AL link Wrote:Great job EffeX !

Did you write the whole thing?, great writing.!

Yeah I wrote the whole thing from scratch, I borrowed information from several different sources, but used my own words.

I will be cleaning it up more tomorrow if I have some extra time.

Thanks for the positive feedback.
i dont mean to criticise but formatting could be better. break up the whole things into certain eras, stick a picture here or there, from differentt eras, just to get rid off the monotany of a block of text Smile
(06-21-2009, 11:49 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:i dont mean to criticise but formatting could be better. break up the whole things into certain eras, stick a picture here or there, from differentt eras, just to get rid off the monotany of a block of text Smile

It's 11 different paragraphs that are organized and separated into chronological order. Maybe your brower isn't displaying properly?

By the way, I will be adding pictures shortly.
well yeah i have paragraphs, but as in add headers to each era etc, a subtitle so to speak
(06-22-2009, 12:10 AM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:well yeah i have paragraphs, but as in add headers to each era etc, a subtitle so to speak

Oh alright, now I understand what your saying, I was under the assumption your browser was displaying literally one giant block of text, LOL.

Yeah, this is a possibility, nice idea man.

That page is not the final design, I'm still trying to add more design to it while I write it. That way it's not so boring. Hopefully we'll have some additions to the page tomorrow.