Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Singer Michael Jackson dead at 50
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31552029/ns/...ent-music/

R.I.P. to a legend, fuck the bullshit.
Damn that was some sad shit, glimmer of hope when they weren sure it was confirmed Sad
Yea thats some sad shit right there, he was a musical legend worldwide regardless of his personal life.
Loved Michael Jackson, grew up on him, and was looking forward to a comeback because he deserved it so badly. So depressing... makes you remember that anything could happen to any one at any time.

(06-25-2009, 09:08 PM)Mrs EFFeX link Wrote:So depressing... makes you remember that anything could happen to any one at any time.

agreed. people just come and go. and sometimes I feel its the least expect ones you think. and no amount of money in the world can skip death.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG5NhkxQJQc&feature=channel[/youtube]

R.I.P
What a legend, I grew up on him as well. Was lucky enough to see him live in his prime on the dangerous world tour. Sad sad day.
Michael Jackson means to pop is what tupac means to rap. R.I.P.
man i dont believe u guys.  do u recall that this guy was on trial not once but twice for child molestation or similar offences?? dont get me wrong he is a legend and a great artist but that does not give u a pass in RIP land.  if there is a god and if there is a heaven then he surely doesnt judge people on musical abilities. sorry to say but no RIP from me.
(06-26-2009, 05:50 PM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:man i dont believe u guys.  do u recall that this guy was on trial not once but twice for child molestation or similar offences?? dont get me wrong he is a legend and a great artist but that does not give u a pass in RIP land.  if there is a god and if there is a heaven then he surely doesnt judge people on musical abilities. sorry to say but no RIP from me.

All that is bull SHIT the parents of the children sent there childs to live with mj and when they come back they make somebullshit story up to try and get money off him. And by the way the court said not guilty. Tupac went to jail for rape that doesnt mean he did it and we all know he didnt that bitch was chattin shit plus no evidence against him thats the same with michael NO EVIDENCE.