Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Singer Michael Jackson dead at 50
(06-26-2009, 05:54 PM)DALJ link Wrote:[quote author=ThaHolyChronic link=topic=1055.msg257371#msg257371 date=1246053032]
man i dont believe u guys.  do u recall that this guy was on trial not once but twice for child molestation or similar offences?? dont get me wrong he is a legend and a great artist but that does not give u a pass in RIP land.  if there is a god and if there is a heaven then he surely doesnt judge people on musical abilities. sorry to say but no RIP from me.

All that is bull SHIT the parents of the children sent there childs to live with mj and when they come back they make somebullshit story up to try and get money off him. And by the way the court said not guilty. Tupac went to jail for rape that doesnt mean he did it and we all know he didnt that bitch was chattin shit plus no evidence against him thats the same with michael NO EVIDENCE.
[/quote]

the evidence was the words of little kids over a celebrity that everyone loves.  if micheal wasnt famous he would be in jail right now. look at dante stallworth, he was drunk driving and killed someone and he only goes to jail for 30 days.  its amazing how your treated when your famous
Havent you seen any of his documentaries some guy hypnotised him and asked him about the child and he said he would never do such a thing. And no one lies when they are hypnotised mate.
(06-27-2009, 03:19 PM)DALJ link Wrote:Havent you seen any of his documentaries some guy hypnotised him and asked him about the child and he said he would never do such a thing. And no one lies when they are hypnotised mate.

lol if that was the case then every person in the world that is charged with a crime would be hypnotized. 
RIP

in the end he wasnt convicted.

there is no evidence, innocent till proven guilty, and i doubt he would ever come out with it, even if he did it, becuase he has kids himself, but i dont think he did it.

he did turn muslim though, before he died Big Grin

lol

RIP
(06-28-2009, 04:10 AM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:RIP

in the end he wasnt convicted.

there is no evidence, innocent till proven guilty, and i doubt he would ever come out with it, even if he did it, becuase he has kids himself, but i dont think he did it.

he did turn muslim though, before he died Big Grin

lol

RIP

yeah. There are articles floating around that talks about The 2 kids charging michael. Like one of them were changing stories everytime he was in the court room  and one of the parents clearly said, they just wanted to ruin MJ's image and ofcourse what else...money.

i've bump some of his music when i was kid. My parents loved michael and who can honestly say they never once in their lilfe whehn they are by themselfs, try out one of michaels dances? but when  I heard about the charges and stuff, instead of doing footwork just like a lot of people I just blindly accepted he was a child molester..
(06-26-2009, 05:50 PM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:man i dont believe u guys.  do u recall that this guy was on trial not once but twice for child molestation or similar offences?? dont get me wrong he is a legend and a great artist but that does not give u a pass in RIP land.  if there is a god and if there is a heaven then he surely doesnt judge people on musical abilities. sorry to say but no RIP from me.

I will never believe that. Without proof, it's garbage. Michael was an easy target because he loved kids and spent endless amounts of money to make them happy. That doesn't make him a child molester. Would you say Walt Disney was a child molester? No. Michael became a lonely guy because of shit that went on in his family, etc. So if you love kids, why not enjoy spending time with them when they are the least judgemental and most uplifting. The scum bag parents that force-fed their children stories to try to ruin MJ and steal his money should rot in hell. If I had kids I would have trusted them left alone with MJ, no question about it, end of discussion. People are entitled to their opinions, and that is mine.
for those that missed it... his daughter speaks at the memorial today.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyfQOTCCbXg[/youtube]

its easy to say He didn't love his family enough to just stop. stop with teh drugs but who's to say he didn't try, with the money and easy access for it addiction is not ajoke.

mariah carey- Ill be there

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlINOFEexU0[/youtube]

Usher lays it down

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UISJ7SeXiKM[/youtube]