Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse - The One
(07-02-2009, 07:30 PM)ehbunner link Wrote:Actually idk, It must just be me but every time I click on the link in this thread and listen on this site it sounds like my speakers blown...Ill try some other songs on this site cause I haven't experienced this before

but songs Fire ;D

But the one on 2dopeboyz sounds fine so I don't think its the quality lol like when I first hit play and it started I almost turned it off it sounded so bad

Very strange... I played it off the media player and it sounds the same in Winamp.

Just download it with the download link, it's the same exact file from 2dopeboyz.
I'll try another song on the site and see if it's some new conflict with the site(some browser change...though nothings changed)lol no matter how many times I try it sounds like my speakers blown and the other versions fine lol
 Defective Crooked I Robot
(07-02-2009, 07:36 PM)ehbunner link Wrote:I'll try another song on the site and see if it's some new conflict with the site(some browser change...though nothings changed)lol no matter how many times I try it sounds like my speakers blown and the other versions fine lol

Very strange, let me know how it turns out...
Just check the new alchemist song and it sounds fine....very weird glitch haha maybe if I restart my browser..another thing I noticed while we were all posting in the thread about this dropping on hot 97 is the "new" symbol wouldn't show up after I refreshed the page but it would update the last post by section thought that was weird as well
(07-02-2009, 07:40 PM)ehbunner link Wrote:Just check the new alchemist song and it sounds fine....very weird glitch haha maybe if I restart my browser..another thing I noticed while we were all posting in the thread about this dropping on hot 97 is the "new" symbol wouldn't show up after I refreshed the page but it would update the last post by section thought that was weird as well

Yeah, sounds like some problems with the server today... Which is strange, because we are no where near our capacity.

Anyone else having trouble streaming the song?

EDIT: Alright yeah, I just played in on another PC and it sounds screwed up. Let me see what I can do. In the mean time just try downloading it.
Awesome, Slaughterhouse sure likes blending rock with their tracks. Joey and Crooked both do it.
same deal with the new symbol not showing up on this thread, server issues could be possible, a while ago the page timed out when I was coming to the site but who knows maybe my internet happens to be acting up, no one else seems to be having any issues

I really like this song, and I never thought Id say this for a SH track but, I like this song mainly because of the beat and hook If I had to rate the bearing lyrics,hook,beat had on this song it would go

1)hook
2)beat
3)Lyrics...

They could have spit anything with this hook and beat and I would listen and love it
(07-02-2009, 07:47 PM)ehbunner link Wrote:same deal with the new symbol not showing up on this thread, server issues could be possible, a while ago the page timed out when I was coming to the site but who knows maybe my internet happens to be acting up, no one else seems to be having any issues

I really like this song, and I never thought Id say this for a SH track but, I like this song mainly because of the beat and hook If I had to rate the bearing lyrics,hook,beat had on this song it would go

1)hook
2)beat
3)Lyrics...

They could have spit anything with this hook and beat and I would listen and love it

Give it a shot now, on both my computers it's sounding normal now.
Sounds perfect to me now too

(07-02-2009, 07:52 PM)ehbunner link Wrote:Sounds perfect to me now too

Good news! Thanks for reporting the problem otherwise I wouldn't have known!