Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse - The One
Yeah Np Homie anytime,

I really like how that kate perry line turned out after watching that behind the scenes vid of them writing that verse, don't think they showed them actually get the line right
 Defective Crooked I Robot
UPDATED w/ better quality... Still 160kbps, but doesn't sound like a radio rip anymore!
Sounds louder and maybe a bit clearer but I have one speaker that's like 10 years old since my surround sound died last year so it really only gets so good lol

Anyone figure out all the words to the hook, working on getting all the words of it clear
Sex and Drugs and Dirty Money

????(this line I can't really make anything out any word I sorta hear Im not confident about)

Cut You Teeth On Fame And Diamonds

Diamonds Are...???(now) 3..2..1

Edit so I don't triple post...

I give up on music...or on the music/artists I like getting big(hiphop wise anyway)

Even tho it's only Sohh and their opinion doesn't exactly state how the mainstream will like it, It just doesn't give me a good feeling...atleast we will get good music...I can't believe that some one said Joe Budden can rap circles around the rest of the group....Crooks bad verses are lyrically on point with buddens 90% of the time...I just don't get it sometimes what does their ear not pick up!

Although I guess it could have alot to do with the song they decided to put out as a single, if you don't feel the beat or more importantly the hook when you first hear it then you don't really have anything to stick around for( no real impressive lines IMO..not that I could come up with better Tongue ;D)
The hook is
Sex and drugs and dirty money
All the rest, to rule the one you want to (I think this is it, but cant hear it to well)
Cut your teeth on fame and diamonds
Your time is up, now 3,2,1

Love the beat and hook, lyrics are good for mainstream type rap, but i still enjoy them spitting more raw material, this song sounds great though imo
Props Bro I thought I was hearing something like rule the world but just couldn't catch it enough to make a sentence of it
BONUS:

This is an alternate version with KRS-One sampled throughout the track. Apparently the sample couldn't be cleared, so the one in our "Music" section is going to iTunes. However, here is the alternate version as well.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/62160967b57efd59/
(07-03-2009, 12:35 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:BONUS:

This is an alternate version with KRS-One sampled throughout the track. Apparently the sample couldn't be cleared, so the one in our "Music" section is going to iTunes. However, here is the alternate version as well.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/62160967b57efd59/

Props just listening now interested to see how it's different
The version with that sample sounds slightly better, not a big deal though.

I'm definitely feeling the song though, everyone killed it.
tite track, SLAUGHTERHOUSE def. tha truth!

hope the industry doesn't overlook thiz because it lacks auto-tune and a gay dance  Wink