Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July thus far for the Boss Board!
Maybe it's just me but 7 new members in 2 days seems like a good number lol I would think it's mainly because of the one dropping today as 5 were from today

I just noticed this new feature(dunno how new it is) that gives the forum history by months and if you click on the month day by day....very cool Effex
 Defective Crooked I Robot
Yeah, man last month was really good for us too, the forum seems to be picking up. I'm pretty excited about that.

Just keep spreading the word!
Lol on youtube on all my videos the first thing that pops up in red is 'visit thebossboard.com'
yh and i keep commenting http://www.thebossboards aswell Big Grin

also my ultimate crooked, and ultimate slaughterhouse thread on warez-bb has the boss board advertising all over it lol
(07-03-2009, 05:56 AM)DALJ link Wrote:Lol on youtube on all my videos the first thing that pops up in red is 'visit thebossboard.com'

Yeah, I found that out by accident the other day! Good job, I'm sure that has added some new members.

We have had 65 new members in the past month!! Lets keep it up spreading the word.
The board is really thriving at the moment! Keeps grownin. Ive been on holiday for ten days and was stressing on the beach thinking I was missing news!

Sad maybe, but true!
(07-09-2009, 01:00 PM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote:The board is really thriving at the moment! Keeps grownin. Ive been on holiday for ten days and was stressing on the beach thinking I was missing news!

Sad maybe, but true!

I hear you, I'd probably be preoccupied the whole time too, LOL