Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse "Rock The Bells" Performance Toronto - 07/05/09 (Photos)
Toronto Rock The Bells Picture & Video Archive

--- --- --- --- --- ---

TORONTO (07/05/09)

PICTURES

[Image: rtb070509quackass.jpg]
Doesn't look like there's many people there. Canadians don't like Slaughterhouse?
LOL canadians.. Tongue

joke.

i dunno, but they should have at least come for wu/nas/cube, and then be enticed by slaughterhouse and fall in love!.

which i hope happens if they come to the UK.
(07-06-2009, 02:27 AM)alphabet link Wrote:Doesn't look like there's many people there. Canadians don't like Slaughterhouse?

no trust me there was more people than it looks, the problem is that the tickets up close to the stage were like $150 each or some shit, everyone was prolly in the $60 section.  im pissed that i didnt get to go to this though

p.s. wheres all the other pics?
(07-06-2009, 11:40 AM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:[quote author=alphabet link=topic=1115.msg257864#msg257864 date=1246861676]
Doesn't look like there's many people there. Canadians don't like Slaughterhouse?

no trust me there was more people than it looks, the problem is that the tickets up close to the stage were like $150 each or some shit, everyone was prolly in the $60 section.  im pissed that i didnt get to go to this though

p.s. wheres all the other pics?
[/quote]

Apparently no one feels like sharing pics for this show unfortunately... If you can find anymore please share.
the show was dope but yea no one was there for slaughterhouse.  being on too early was the problem. the place didnt even get close to full until 7ish and slaughterhouse was on at 4. and wtf is with them trying to sell slaughterhouse POSTERS for $100. A FUCKING POSTER!
anyways i'm gonna up some pictures soon. i also took a video of the "killer" song but the bass killed it. oh and crooked backed out of doing a acappella verse at the end. i was disappointed. also disappointed i didnt get my slaughterhouse shirt signed.
(07-06-2009, 07:00 AM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:LOL canadians.. Tongue

joke.

i dunno, but they should have at least come for wu/nas/cube, and then be enticed by slaughterhouse and fall in love!.

which i hope happens if they come to the UK.

cube or the wu didnt show up. only the rza.
(07-06-2009, 12:24 PM)Rodger Ramrod link Wrote:the show was dope but yea no one was there for slaughterhouse.  being on too early was the problem. the place didnt even get close to full until 7ish and slaughterhouse was on at 4. and wtf is with them trying to sell slaughterhouse POSTERS for $100. A FUCKING POSTER!
anyways i'm gonna up some pictures soon. i also took a video of the "killer" song but the bass killed it. oh and crooked backed out of doing a acappella verse at the end. i was disappointed. also disappointed i didnt get my slaughterhouse shirt signed.

$100 posters? That's almost offensive!

Yeah, up whatever media you have, we'll be looking forward to it.
What were the posters of and how big were they? Were they selling those sneaktip Slaughterhouse tee's there too?
(07-06-2009, 12:50 PM)alphabet link Wrote:What were the posters of and how big were they? Were they selling those sneaktip Slaughterhouse tee's there too?

the same poster in this pic below and yes they were selling the sneaktip shirts for $40

[Image: paid-dues-2009-062.jpg]