Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good look, EFFeX
sup homie... is this where the dynastyentgroup refugees are turning up? 

And did they even set up a new official forum or did they just fuckin get up and leave all the fans hanging?
(12-26-2008, 01:37 PM)Snake Eyez link Wrote: sup homie... is this where the dynastyentgroup refugees are turning up? 

And did they even set up a new official forum or did they just fuckin get up and leave all the fans hanging?

No more official site or forum, I'm just giving fans a place that they can all join together and share music and information.

Let me know if you have any suggestions for the site it's still evolving.
the whole front page with the updated news is great. The old site only updated that shit like once every couple months, and I'm bein generous saying every couple months
i like what i see, we gotta get all the mods here...i've been chatting with Sauce and hes let Crooked know about the forum and has been keeping me updated and ill keep all of you updated as well.
yea its great what you've done.
(12-26-2008, 01:45 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=Snake Eyez link=topic=99.msg282#msg282 date=1230313060]
sup homie... is this where the dynastyentgroup refugees are turning up? 

No more official site or forum, I'm just giving fans a place that they can all join together and share music and information.

Let me know if you have any suggestions for the site it's still evolving.
[/quote]

Yep, big props to Effex. Crooked I doesn't deserve this site.
Ya, EFFeX did a great job on this site but we gotta try to find a way to get more fans/people over here. I know this site is brand new but there were thousands of members on D.O.C. and I think there's alot of people who don't know this site exists since the other one shut down with almost no notice.
Even though this is the unofficial site it could still become huge since its the only decent choice now (westcoastdynasty is a wreck).
(01-06-2009, 01:42 PM)Mtape link Wrote: Ya, EFFeX did a great job on this site but we gotta try to find a way to get more fans/people over here. I know this site is brand new but there were thousands of members on D.O.C. and I think there's alot of people who don't know this site exists since the other one shut down with almost no notice.
Even though this is the unofficial site it could still become huge since its the only decent choice now (westcoastdynasty is a wreck).

I've been trying all different stuff to get the site more recognition, but it's been pretty slow. I guess word of mouth is going to be the best bet right now.
well the reason i stumbled on the site the link was posted on the DOC mainpage before it was shut down all the way.
(01-05-2009, 09:42 PM)supersoaker link Wrote: yea its great what you've done.

co-sign