Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drake - Forever (Feat. Lil Wayne, Kanye West & Eminem)
http://sharebee.com/2d832425

this song is crazy, eminem KILLS IT!!! hes back on his old Patiently Waiting type shit
if not for eminem this song should have been called "forever wack"
Yeah the song is boring, Eminem saves it with an awesome verse. Rest is not up to much.
Drake had the best verse, Em's was hot but too fast for the beat.  Wayne was eehhhhhh, Kanye was garbage
It's a shame Em put that verse on there because I'll never hear it again because of how horrible the rest of the song is
I think they all did alright besides em who blew them all out of water. But what really pissed me off about this song is Drake who just won't go away...I'm tired of hearing of freaking great this cat is and he has yet to impress me. He's just another wayne clone gone r&b.
Nah, Drake is OK by me.  He reminds me of GemStones (who btw REALLY needs an album or at least another mixtape to drop) in that he both raps and sings really well, their style isnt similar at all though. 

I'll give you that, that is IS basically  Lil Lil wayne but I think he's aight.
(09-16-2009, 08:33 AM)Akademic link Wrote:It's a shame Em put that verse on there because I'll never hear it again because of how horrible the rest of the song is
LOL! My feelings excatly.