Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - Saturday Night Life (Snippet)
never heard this

sounds krazy man, some1 leak the whole track
Do we know who was on the hook?

ALSO, does anyone notice that there is clearly a DJ on this in the beginning? Radio rip? Mixtape? YOUNG BOSS 3? LOL, who knows...
(02-10-2009, 11:55 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: Do we know who was on the hook?

ALSO, does anyone notice that there is clearly a DJ on this in the beginning? Radio rip? Mixtape? YOUNG BOSS 3? LOL, who knows...

the reason for that dj in the beginning is because its from another song. i think jay put a mix track out with a bunch of crook verses on it, and this "SNL" snippet was in the middle somewhere.  u can hear it mix into "gotta get that paper" at the end.  i can't remember what was at the beginning though since i dont have that track anymore.
(02-11-2009, 01:10 AM)Rodger Ramrod link Wrote: [quote author=EFFeX link=topic=370.msg2029#msg2029 date=1234328110]

the reason for that dj in the beginning is because its from another song. i think jay put a mix track out with a bunch of crook verses on it, and this "SNL" snippet was in the middle somewhere.  u can hear it mix into "gotta get that paper" at the end.  i can't remember what was at the beginning though since i dont have that track anymore.
[/quote]

thats correct!
(02-11-2009, 01:10 AM)Rodger Ramrod link Wrote: [quote author=EFFeX link=topic=370.msg2029#msg2029 date=1234328110]

[/quote]

begining was BBCLAP radio version with Z
(02-11-2009, 03:39 AM)Episcop DOC Cvrle link Wrote: [quote author=Rodger Ramrod link=topic=370.msg2032#msg2032 date=1234332606]
[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=370.msg2029#msg2029 date=1234328110]

[/quote]

begining was BBCLAP radio version with Z
[/quote]

Oh ok, yeah that is a classic!
does anyone still have the radio rip of boom boom clap??
(02-11-2009, 01:02 PM)Rodger Ramrod link Wrote: does anyone still have the radio rip of boom boom clap??

Right here homie...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/55479775d4a2ffe3/