Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions On Saigon?
I've never really listened to a Saigon project, i've heard that many people say his album was the best of 2011. I've also heard his mixtapes are pretty tight. I heard him on that track "3rd Degree" with Nino and Crook a few years ago and he was dope! I've also heard him on a few other features, should i check out more of his music? He kind of seems like Crooked, just really lyrical and aggressive.
he did indeed do a decent job on 3rd degree  (but Scram and Crooked were by FAR better)

however, Saigon is a Slaughter hater...who hates Joey and Royce.  he even said nobody would ever care about Slaughter!  so i hope he rots in hell.
I like Saigon. Greatest story never told was a solid album...

As for the joey and Royce hater who cares.. honestly, meth probably doesn't like joey and joey took jabs at meth.. I think meth is dope I can't see why there dispute should make me pick one over the other..

Just get the album have a listen and see what you think 509!
meth is also a major bitch
rajon rondo fans momma is a bitch lol.. 509 if you like dope lyricism about real shit saigon is your man, crooked is one of my fav rappers but saigons album was a certified classic hip hop record.. best of 2011 for sure imo.. but he's been killing it with mixtapes/ep's/street albums (a la crook) ever since I heard him first in 2004.. I know what crooked I is all about and I don't see why any fan of his would have nothing but love/respect for saigon unless they were a budden stan lol either way listen for yourself but I guarentee you'll be pleasantly surprised
I usually just read ppls posts but what about bring me down pt 3...  Saigon and buddens beef is done as far as i knew
I'm big on Sai, that song gave me hope he could collab with slaughterhouse
Beef is boring and Budden's a bit of an idiot so I don't hold any of that against Saigon.

GSNT was a dope album.
(01-12-2012, 05:32 AM)apostle p link Wrote:rajon rondo fans momma is a bitch lol.. 509 if you like dope lyricism about real shit saigon is your man, crooked is one of my fav rappers but saigons album was a certified classic hip hop record.. best of 2011 for sure imo.. but he's been killing it with mixtapes/ep's/street albums (a la crook) ever since I heard him first in 2004.. I know what crooked I is all about and I don't see why any fan of his would have nothing but love/respect for saigon unless they were a budden stan lol either way listen for yourself but I guarentee you'll be pleasantly surprised

amazing album fact that it was recorded earlier is whats sooo great a bout it.  thats why i still believe Crook has a chance to drop a classic
Saigon is a beast...and if the beef with Joey had ever gone physical then Joey woulda prolly made a visit to the ER...no need for beef to make you decide between one or the other tho...they are both extremely talented artists and i like em both. plus i think they just dropped a track not to long ago
lol saigon droppin his mixtape warning shots 3 on the 24th.. he said he did the whole positive uplifting shit on his album and this is gunna be old school sai that gritty NY street shit, dropping a leak from it every tuesday and thursday till then he dropped this yesterday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzyJiTOZQ...youtu.be&a opinions on this? I think it's dope as hell