Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - "Adorn (Freestyle)"
http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=467
I love it
Crooked, Beautiful music. However, I would encourage Crooked and other "Real musicians" to stop complaining and actually do something to fix the problems that they are complaining about. What did Slaughterhouse do once they signed to Shady...that horrible sophomore album that I am honestly trying to forget that ever dropped... be proactive and not passive, all I am trying to say.
What's with the grating noise at the end. Not heard anything like that on an MP3 since the Napster days when the labels polluted it with tracks that lasted for a few seconds before that stupid noise kicked in.
(11-16-2012, 01:56 PM)4 link Wrote:What's with the grating noise at the end. Not heard anything like that on an MP3 since the Napster days when the labels polluted it with tracks that lasted for a few seconds before that stupid noise kicked in.

LoL, You're taking it back.
Agree, great track, but its kind of hypocritical. While there are a good few tracks on the sH album, way too much bullshit. Now Kendrick showed how to release a classical album in this age, up there with any album in hip hop ever, without the BS.
yeah that's the same thing I was thinking lol, good track but make's no sense when you think of that slaughter album lol.. I feel like eminem ruined the hell out of that lol be honest with yourselves to the people who said they thought it was classic do you even still listen to it? yeah.. no.. I bet 90% of you don't lol so many classic albums came out in 2012 off top:
Nas - Lief Is Good
Sean Price - Mic Tyson
Roc Marciano - Marcberg: Reloaded
Psalm 82v6 (I call it a free album)
Saigon - GSNT 2
now how can any of you say that eminem album (welcome to our house) was a classic lol maybe for lil wayne fans yeah they were spitting but the beats and hooks were terrible.. anyway nice freestyle but hypocritical as hell
(11-16-2012, 09:53 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:Agree, great track, but its kind of hypocritical. While there are a good few tracks on the sH album, way too much bullshit. Now Kendrick showed how to release a classical album in this age, up there with any album in hip hop ever, without the BS.

Yeah Kendrick pretty much is guarenteed Hip-Hop/Rap album of the year. This is a dope freestyle from Crook but it is slighly hypocritical after that Slaughterhouse album.
so he freestyles this, the very next post on this forum is him doing a freestyle for boost mobile?  does neone realise what im getting at here?
(11-18-2012, 02:28 AM)beagle link Wrote:so he freestyles this, the very next post on this forum is him doing a freestyle for boost mobile?  does neone realise what im getting at here?

yep that aswell.